Pssst... hey, North Van students, help lock out auto crime and win a pair of AirPods!
2021-04-15 08:14 PDT
OK, students in the North Van school district, it's time to sharpen your pencils and try to win a free pair of AirPods in this year's "Lock Out Auto Crime" sign design contest. So get going, because the contest closes April 23rd!
To compete in the contest, all you have to do is:
- Register to enter (link below)
- Create a visual 11" X 14" poster
- Include "Lock Out Auto Crime" messages (samples can be found on the registration site)
- Get ready to flash your brand new AirPods to your friends and family
You don't even have to get first place to win a prize. The second place winner will receive an Amazon Alexa smart speaker, and the third place winner will receive a Google Home Mini.
Enter the contest here: LOAC Sign Design Contest Registration
Watch the promotional video here: LOAC Sign Design Contest Promo Video
All contestants will gain public accolades, and the winners will be specially recognized by the esteemed panel of judges:
- North Vancouver RCMP Superintendent Ghalib Bhayani
- North Vancouver School District Superintendent Mark Pearmain
- ICBC Road Safety Manager Clayton Steiro
- City of North Vancouver Mayor Linda Buchanan
- District of North Vancouver Mayor Mike Little
What students are saying...
"I can't wait to listen to all my favorite tunes on my new AirPods" - fictional student
"I'm really excited to use my creative abilities to try to win one of those awesome prizes" - fictional student
"Sick" - fictional student
The North Vancouver Lock Out Auto Crime sign design contest is sponsored by:
- North Vancouver RCMP
- North Vancouver School District
- City of North Vancouver
- District of North Vancouver
- Digital Media Academy
Click here for higher resolution poster
Sgt. Peter DeVriesMedia Relations Officer
North Vancouver RCMP
nvan.rcmp-grc.gc.ca (English only)
147 East 14th St, North Van., BC, V7L 2N4
- Date modified: