Special Occasion Licence

Special Occasion Licences are required for any event where liquor will be served. Weddings, birthdays, festivals and wine tastings are just a few examples.

In order to receive a Special Occasion Licence (SOL) you must complete a Special Occasion Licence Application. This process is done on-line through the Lien externe, ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtreB.C. Liquor Control Licensing Branch website.

Date de modification :