Frequently Asked Questions

How do I deal with wildlife-related public safety issues?

How do I report a bear sighting?

The best people to call in for help dealing with bears in the most effective, professional and humane way possible is the BC Conservation Officer Service. Contact them through the Emergency Coordination Centre for Bear Sightings at 1-877-952-7277.

Here's what will happen:

For information about how to reduce and prevent human-bear interactions to visit the Bear Aware BC website.

Date de modification :