Obtain a Police Report

A copy of a police report can only be obtained under the Privacy Act. You can obtain these forms online or from your local police office. You can find more information on access to information here.

If you are involved in a motor vehicle collision in Surrey and require an accident report, you can request a copy of the accident report by calling the Surrey RCMP Disclosure Unit at 604-599-7730. You will be asked to provide certain information including: a file number, date and location of the incident. Note: accident reports from other cities should be directed to the police force of jurisdiction.

Date modified: