Special Occasion Licences

Special Occasion Licences are required for any event where liquor will be served. Weddings, birthdays, festivals and wine tastings are just a few examples.

In order to receive a Special Occasion Licence (SOL) you must complete an online Special Occasion Licence Application through the BC Liquor Control Licensing Branch website (English only).

Applications should be submitted at least two weeks prior to your scheduled event. This will ensure that your application will be reviewed and approved in time for your important event.

Date modified: